Event: June 2 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Join Medact Yorkshire for this webinar as we explore how those working in health and social care in Yorkshire can take action for a healthier, greener and more just society, one that prioritises the health and wellbeing of people and planet!
We’re really lucky to have an amazing lineup of incredible speakers joining us!
- Matthew Sawyer – GP and Sustainability Consultant
- Alexis Percival – Environmental and Sustainability Manager, Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Group for Action on Leeds Bradford Airport (GALBA)
- Angela Harley – Medact Yorkshire
- Jess Zollman-Thomas – Medact Sheffield
- Mia Thomas – Medact Leeds
- Christian Vassie – City of York councillor and ‘Climate Champion’
Sign up via the Medact WEBSITE